|Grade, Semester||Year 4 2nd semest |
|Category||Teacher Licence Subjects|
|Elective, Credits||Requisites 2credit|
The aim of this course is to help students reflect on learning in teacher-training course and integrate them, and clarify the issues to become a teacher.
The goals of this course are to
(1) Reflect on records of learning, clarify their own achievements and issues, and clarify the way to overcome those issues.
(2) Explain the mission as a teacher and the ideal education.
(3) Depending on the situation of the students and the school, appropriate instruction will be given.
(4) Study the teaching material based on the characteristics of the subject, and then give instruction by making full use of teaching skills.
Your overall grade in the class will be decided based on the following:
- Learning portfolio 30%
- Reports: 40%
- Instruction plan: 10%
- Trial lesson: 10%
- Group discussion and presentation: 10%
|Textbook||Will be introduced in the class.|
Will be introduced in the class.
|2||Reflection on attributes and abilities necessary for teachers 1|
|3||Reflection on attributes and abilities necessary for teachers 2|
|4||Class management and student guidance|
|5||Problem of education practice and teaching profession 1|
|6||Problem of education practice and teaching profession 2|
|7||Problem of education practice and teaching profession 3|
|8||Student understanding and instruction of subject 1|
|9||Student understanding and instruction of subject 2|
|10||Student understanding and instruction of subject 3|
|11||Improvement of studying teaching materials and teaching skills 1|
|12||Improvement of studying teaching materials and teaching skills 2|
|13||Improvement of studying teaching materials and teaching skills 3|
|14||Improvement of studying teaching materials and teaching skills 4|
|15||Improvement of studying teaching materials and teaching skills 5|