|Grade, Semester||Year 4 full year |
|Category||Teacher Licence Subjects|
The aim of this course is to help students acquire basic knowledge and skills in teaching by observing and participating in educational practice in school. It also enhances the clarification of student's aptitude and tasks for teaching.
The goals of this course are to
(1) be able to understand the characteristics of students and educational activities at a school on teaching practice.
(2) be able to observe student’s behavior in the class, record it according to the facts, and reflect on your teaching practices using these records.
(3) be able to prepare instruction plans and practice lessons using basic teaching skills.
(4) be able to understand the role of classroom teacher and help to manage the classroom.
Your overall grade will be decided based on the valuation by supervising teacher.
|Textbook||『新編 教育実習の常識―事例に基づく必須66項』||教育実習を考える会||蒼丘書林 ISBN: 9784915442117|
Will be introduced in the class.
|1||Teaching practice will be conducted 4 weeks (about 160 hours) in junior high school, or 2 weeks (about 80 hours) in high school.|
Each teaching practices will be conducted by supervising teacher at each practical school, but mainly includes the following:
- An orientation courses
- Observation of class
- Practice of teaching (Including research classes)
- Helping classroom management, such as classroom activities and homeroom activities
- Participation in the event
- Research of teaching materials and preparation of lessons