This course is designed to research the theme each student is interested in and write the article for one year. Through the writing of the graduation thesis, students will learn the theoretical way of thinking and method to solve problems of many regions in Japan.
- Each person set their own research theme.
- Collect documents such as precedent studies.
- Indicate the problem to be solved and the point of this study.
- Set the table of contents, the constitution of the chapter.
- Perform a field work and analyze provided data and consider it.
- Make an article along an ordered style sheet.
- Report results of research in a presentation.