|Grade, Semester||Year 3 2nd semest [Department of Information and Electronic Engineering, Faculty of Science and Engineering]|
|Category||Basic Major Subjects|
|Elective, Credits||Elective Requisites 2credit|
The content of implementation in this experiment was shown the following lists.
(1) We will make the actual wiring diagram by reading the circuit diagram.
(2) We will understand the peripheral functions and fundamental principle of microcomputer.
(3) We will understand the using method and fundamental principle of sensors.
This course is related to DP4.
(1) Student can make the actual wiring diagram by circuit diagram.
(2) Student can explain the peripheral functions and construction of microcomputer.
(3) Student can explain the sensors (encoder, image sensor etc.).
We will evaluate the student performance by reports and assignments.
All the reports should be submitted.
|Textbook||We use LMS and handouts.|
Preparation for the class: 1.5 hours
Review of the class ︓ 1.5 hours
Course contents might be modified.
|2||Electrical/Electronic circuits1: Actual wiring diagram and circuits|
|3||Electrical/Electronic circuits2: Reading the circuits and make the electronic circuits|
|4||Electrical/Electronic circuits3: Applied work|
|5||Microcomputer1: Digital signal (Digital input/output)|
|6||Microcomputer2: Analog signal (A/D conversion)|
|7||Microcomputer3: Interrupt (Timer interrupt)|
|8||Microcomputer4: Serial communication (I2C)|
|9||Microcomputer4: Serial communication (SPI)|
|10||Microcomputer5: PWM signal and motor driver circuit|
|12||Sensor2: Rotary encoder|
|13||Sensor3: Image sensor|
|14||Sensor4: Wireless communication|
|15||Summary and report guidance|