|Grade, Semester||Year 3 1st semest |
|Category||Teacher Licence Subjects|
|Elective, Credits||Requisites 1credit|
Due to various factors, the severity, duplication, and diversification of disabilities are increasing, and according to a survey by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (2012), 6.5% of children in regular classes also need special support. .. Against this background, social needs for the education of children with disabilities are diversifying. In this lecture, you will learn the philosophy, system and current situation of education for children with disabilities, which has been changed from "special education" to "special support education", and the ideal way of special support education that can respond to the educational needs and current issues of each child. To deepen the understanding of.
1. Be able to explain the principles and historical transitions that are the basis of understanding disabilities.
2. The disability characteristics and mental and physical development of children who require special support can be explained as the characteristics of childhood in the series from infancy to adolescence and adolescence.
3. To be able to explain the difficulties caused by various disabilities, mainly the methods of understanding, teaching and assisting children, while being aware of the continuity from early childhood to adolescence and adolescence. Also, regarding infants
Then, it is possible to explain the understanding of infants and the method of childcare in relation to the contents of childcare.
4. Be able to formulate individual curriculums for infants and children with special needs and explain how to support them.
5. Understand the living and learning difficulties of infants and children who need special assistance for reasons other than their disability, such as their mother tongue and poverty.
Comprehensive evaluation based on reports (30%) and regular examinations (70%).
|References||Special School Kindergarten Education Guidelines Elementary School / Junior High School Curriculum Guidelines||Kaibundo Publishing Co., Ltd.||Kaibundo Publishing Co., Ltd.|
Strive to acquire the legal basis for special needs education through educational laws (Fundamental Law of Education, School Education Law, School Education Law Enforcement Regulations, etc.). In addition, organize the knowledge and thoughts gained in each class, and summarize questions and what you want to deepen your understanding.
・ Interested in social movements related to education and welfare of persons with disabilities, investigate by themselves, summarize and understand problems.
・ From the perspective of supporting the independence and social participation of people who have difficulty living from early childhood to school age and life, consider necessary consideration not only in school education but also in various social environments. I want it.
|1||Understanding of disabilities based on ICF and understanding of recent inclusive education systems and principles|
|2||Physical and mental development of infants, children and students who need special support (1)|
Effects of development / learning process and disability characteristics at the junior high school stage
|3||Physical and mental development of infants, children and students who need special support (2)|
Impact of high school development / learning process and disability characteristics
|4||Understanding and assistance with learning and living difficulties such as visual and hearing disabilities|
|5||Understanding and assisting in learning and living difficulties of intellectual disabilities|
|6||Understanding and assistance in learning and living difficulties such as physical disabilities and illness|
|7||Cooperation with related organizations and homes by special needs education coordinator|
|8||Individual guidance plan and education support plan (including work transition support plan)|
Summary and regular exams