|Grade, Semester||Year 2 1st semest [Department of Mechanical and Precision System, Faculty of Science and Engineering]|
|Category||Basic Major Subjects|
|Elective, Credits||Elective Requisites 2credit|
The following contents will be learned.
(1) Basic principle and basic structure of alternator and motor, magnetic circuits in transformer.
(2) Theory of DC motor, starting method and speed control method.
(3) Structure and principle of synchronous motor.
(4) Structure and principle of induction motor.
(5) Structure and principle of stepping motor.
In this lesson, knowledge, techniques, and attitudes regarding DP 2 will be acquired.
Lessons are primarily lecture-style, but pair work will be carried out as appropriate according to the context of each lesson.
Students can apply basic knowledge of electricity, magnetism, and basic knowledge on electrical equipment and sensors to concrete examples in automobiles and the like.
Your grade in the class will be decided on the evaluate with 100% of the result of the final exam. An explanation will be given after the end of the
|Textbook||Electric Equipment||Ebihara Daiki||Kyoritsu Shuppan Co., Ltd.|
(1) As preparations for next lesson, please check the meaning of the proper noun and the contents of the relationship shown in the contents of the lesson, and come to the class. (90 minutes)
(2) As a review, please solve exercises applied to the items instructed during the lesson, so that you can can cope with works in pair as appropriate in the next lesson. (90 minutes)
Classes are planned with a prerequisite the understanding of the contents of Principle of Electricity.
|1||Basic principle of alternator.|
|2||Structure of alternator and armature reaction.|
|5||Various types of electric motor and its structure.|
|6||Theory of DC motor.|
|7||Excitation method and characteristics of DC motor.|
|8||Starting method of DC motor and speed control method.|
|10||Principle of rotating magnetic field by three-phase AC.|
|11||Characteristics related to position and time axis by three-phase AC.|
|12||Relationship between composition of each phase and rotating magnetic field by three-phase AC.|
|13||Structure and principle of synchronous motor and structure and principle of induction motor.|
|14||Principle of torque generation and excitation method of stepping motor.|
|15||Exercises in pairs and summary.|